Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Viscious Cycle of Food for Thought and Thought for Food Continues

Yet, we rarely consider the waste by-product of that cycle. Thus, for your consideration:

PCPs are like the power stars in Mario, except when it ends you're in jail.

In a fortune cookie: "You will receive good news! But this is it."

At an office meeting: "Okay, so, today we're going to vote someone off the island, so to speak."

I've decided not to stalk that girl, after all. I just think about how many fish there are in the sea, how they come in so many interesting and beautiful varieties, and thinking about the ocean distracts me from women.

Voltaire said, "God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." So what does this mean for you, as the audience? Well, you can either laugh at my jokes, or deify me, and if you deify me, I will crush you. So let's try some jokes. Here, this is a good one: LAUGH OR I WILL CRUSH YOU! LAUGH OR I WILL CRUSH YOU!!

1 comment:

Sterling "Chip" Camden said...

The fortune cookie is the story of my life.