Wednesday, October 29, 2008

unable to retrieve title

To both of my loyal followers:

My internet has been shut off. The term "outstanding balance" is kind of a misnomer, because now I am forced to type this from a hotel's "complimentary business center," as if I were living in some third world country.

To further complicate matters, my laptop has been shipped away for some repairs. It was attacked by a dog and then I accidentally closed it on a 1/8" to 1/4" adapter. Consequently, I can't even park in some stranger's driveway and mooch their signal.

Finally, one of my co-wokers went to the Caribbean so I've had to work everyday while trying to organize presentations and midterms for school.

Don't worry, though. I've been chipping away at my next post (below), in which I will examine many aspects of a certain, mysterious international icon.

In short, we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stay tuned.

1 comment:

Sterling "Chip" Camden said...

"chipping away"

That's my boy! Hope your glitches are soon resolved.